Monisha M Brandt, CFP®
Retirement can mean different things to different people. Maybe you want to travel, volunteer, start your own business or go back to school. Whatever you decide, you need to be financially prepared.
Taking advantage of your employer-sponsored retirement plan is one way to help prepare for whatever kind of retirement you have ahead.
Don’t miss our upcoming information session. We’ll discuss:
• The importance of saving for retirement
• How to choose a retirement plan
• How to approach retirement planning when you are self-employed
• How to save through your employer-sponsored plan
• Other tax-advantaged options for building your retirement savings
There will also be a time for Q&A.
Light lunch will be served.
RSVP is required by Friday, January 18th. You may RSVP via Facebook, Meetup, Eventbrite, or by sending an email to email@example.com. A minimum of 5 attendees are required for this workshop to occur.